Interested in law school? Here's your chance to get an inside look.
Stetson University College of Law invites you to attend our Fall Open House!
Saturday, November 4, 2023
9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Tentative Schedule of Events:
9:00 – 9:30 a.m.
Check in and Breakfast
Location: Mann Lounge
- Visitors can enjoy continental breakfast and mix and mingle with faculty, staff, and current students.
9:30 -11:30 a.m.
Open House Official Program*
Location: Great Hall
- Dean’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Faculty Presentation: Hear from a member of the Stetson Law Faculty
- Overview of the Application Process: Learn more about the admissions process from our admissions team
- Understanding the Financial Aid Process: Learn more about the process of applying for financial aid
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Personalized sessions, Community Vendor Fair, Campus Tours
Location: Banyan Courtyard
- Visitors can meet with members of our community during the vendor tabling. Vendors will include Career Services, Residential Life, Student Affairs, Study Abroad, Clinics and Externships, Concentrations, etc.
- Current law student ambassadors will be on hand to provide campus tours.
- Our admissions team will be on hand to provide guidance on the application process.
*Program is tentative and subject to change
Directions & Parking
Both parking lots are near the intersection of 15th Ave S and 61st St S, labeled in Stetson Green below:
Proceed towards the larger star above, which is our beautiful Banyan courtyard. The smaller star is where check-in will occur. There will also be signs posted and ambassadors to guide you.
Hotels in the Area
If you need help finding a place to stay for this event, the Office of Residential Life has provided some recommendations here.
Lastly, if you're looking for things to do while in town, our friends at Visit St. Pete Clearwater have the best recommendations.
For immediate assistance and more information about Stetson Law and the application process, please contact the Office of Admissions and Student Financial Planning at 727-562-7802 or email@example.com.