Interested in law school? Here's your chance to get an inside look.
Stetson University College of Law invites you to attend our Spring Open House!
Saturday, February 25, 2023, Gulfport Campus
9:00 – 9:30am, Check in and Breakfast
Location: Mann Lounge
- Visitors can enjoy continental breakfast and mix and mingle with faculty, staff, and current students.
9:30 -11:30am, Event Program
Location: Great Hall
- Dean Theresa Radwan will kickoff the program with a welcome and overview of Stetson Law.
- Following Dean Radwan’s remarks, Professors Roberta Flowers, Judith Scully, and Kelly Feeley will participate in a panel discussion on “The First Year Experience.”
- During the last segment of the program, current students will participate on a student panel which will focus on the Co—curricular and Extra-curricular Experiences. Law students will discuss their experience as Student Bar Association leaders, Law Review Editors, Trial Team members, etc.
11:30am – 1:00pm, Community Vendor Fair and Campus Tours
Location: Banyan Courtyard
- Visitors can meet with members of our community during the vendor tabling. Vendors will include Career Services, Residential Life, Student Affairs, Study Abroad, Clinics and Externships, Concentrations, etc.
- Additionally, law student ambassadors will be on hand to provide campus tours.
11:45am – 12:15pm, Overview of the Application Process
Location: Great Hall
Visitors who have not yet applied to Stetson are encouraged to attend this session. Our admissions team will be on hand to provide guidance on the application process.
Directions & Parking
1401 61st Street South
Gulfport, Florida 33707-3299
Both parking lots are near the intersection of 15th Ave S and 61st St S, labeled in Stetson Green below:
Proceed towards the larger star above, which is our beautiful Banyan courtyard. The smaller star is where check-in will occur. There will also be signs posted and ambassadors to guide you.
If you're looking for things to do while in town, our friends at Visit St. Pete Clearwater have the best recommendations.
For immediate assistance and more information about Stetson Law and the application process, please contact the Office of Admissions and Student Financial Planning at 727-562-7802 or email@example.com.