Hello, Future student
Schedule a campus visit or phone call.
Engage with Stetson Law first-hand:
- Campus Visit
- Campus Tours (Monday-Friday at 12:00 PM; Reservations Required)
- Meet with friendly advisors, faculty and students
- Phone Appointments
- One-on-one advising about Stetson's Juris Doctor (JD) Program and the application process
Fill out the form or contact the Office of Admissions and Student Financial Planning at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-LAW-STET to learn more about Juris Doctor (JD) Degree Programs offered at Stetson Law.
- The Juris Doctor degree is the cornerstone of the legal profession and is required to practice law in Florida. Our full-time and part-time J.D. degree programs have prepared thousands for significant careers.
- Mastering the law begins with a Juris Doctor degree.
About the Area
Florida's first law school, Stetson University College of Law, is located in Gulfport, about 10 minutes away from downtown St. Petersburg and within five minutes of nationally renowned beaches. Stetson's Tampa Law Center (where many of the courses for part-time JD program students are located) is near the heart of downtown Tampa. For an extended stay, consider visiting the many Tampa Bay attractions.